June was full of family weddings in Utah. The first was my youngest sister Kristi's who got married the second weekend of June. Asher and I had an adventure driving out to Utah while Riley stayed home and studied. It was quite a long drive. I discovered that Asher is no longer happy to just sleep in his carseat the entire drive. We had to make many a stops to quiet the crying and it ended up taking almost 12 hrs to get there! The wedding was on Saturday at the SL Temple and then the reception was up in Midway at this awesome mansion. There was cake and a soft serve ice cream maker, YUM! Asher was a popular baby since a lot of my relatives hadn't met him yet. It was so fun to see everyone! Unfortunately I did not get a single picture of our visit so, Kristi, if you read this, can you please send me some wedding pics when you get them?!?!?
Update: Kristi is awesome and sent some pics from her wedding =)
My Favorite!!! Such a sweet moment.
Umm . . . I look really weird in this pic but everyone else looks cute :)
The second wedding was this past weekend and it was Riley's youngest sister Julia. This time Riley took a 24 hour break from studying so that he could be there for the actual wedding. The original plan was for me to drive again with Asher but after the first trip I decided that I would not be doing that again! Luckily Riley's dad paid for us all to fly out! (Thanks Riley!) Riley's flight left at 11 am and Asher and I flew out at 1 pm. It was Asher's first time on a plane and he was very good (as usual). He was super happy when we first got on and smiled at all of the people boarding the plane. As soon as we took off, he fell asleep on my lap and slept almost the entire flight. This wedding was also at the SL Temple and the reception was at the Grand America in the courtyard. Ice cream, brownies, cake and candies galore! Here are some pics of the trip!
Great Grandma Mickey and Asher
Asher holding flower that cousin Ella gave him.
Asher playing on the grass at the reception.
Cousin Eli sharing his train with Asher :)
Cousin Eli taking train back!!! LOL.
Playing with Auntie Heather and Sadie dog.
Asher and Auntie Kristi.
Asher and Grandpa L.
No comments:
Post a Comment