It's now close to the end of September and we are still experiencing 80-90 degree weather so we've been taking advantage and spending time outdoors. (FYI today is supposed to reach 100) Anyway, a couple weeks ago our friends the Gurlings came up from Berekely to hang out and we took them up to Folsom Lake to bbq and swim. Yes, I realize I have posted twice about going to the same lake already but there are limited options here in Sacramento :-P We always have so much fun hanging out with these guys! Oh, and a funny story from the day . . . It was the first time Mark and Ash had been to our new place in Sacramento so they were looking at house numbers to figure out where we lived. As they were approaching our duplex, Ashley sees our neighbor who she mistakenly identifies as Riley. Side note: In Ashley's defense, he also happens to be quite tall with brown hair, similar to Riley. Anyway, upon seeing our neighbor, who she thinks is Riley, she proceeds to roll down her window and begins waving and shouting enthusiastically at him. I'm pretty sure he thought she was crazy. Made for a good laugh once she figured out it was not Riley. LOL!
Here are the pix!
The Newest Member of The Family.
11 years ago









I am a huge fan of Lindsey wearing Asher's hat. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture where Asher is in Lindsay's arms and his hand is down. So cute. It's fun seeing these!
ReplyDelete