When getting in the car the other day Asher said "You are big mommy. I am big. We got to grow up to be bigger like our daddy!"
Riley and I were both complaining about how hot it was inside the house the other day. It told him to just go turn on the A/C. Asher pipes in and says "Yeah daddy, go turn on the ABCDFG!"
We went out to dinner to a restaurant called the Training Table. When we got to the restaurant Asher said "Hey, that not a train!" He was very disappointed.
"Mommy, I don't have wings! Now I can't fly."
Asher and I were driving home from the babysitters when he said "Mommy, Darf Bader mad at you!" About five minutes later he says "Mommy I not mad at you. Darf Bader not mad at you anymore."
Asher was playing in the kitchen while mommy was cooking dinner and out of the blue he says "Mommy, I'm gon toot on you."
When Asher wants to be held he says "Asher want to be holden"
Riley laid down on my side of the bed and Asher said "No Daddy, that's where mommy goes!"
haha.. oh my goodness this is so hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete