I was especially sad to leave all of my great friends and co-workers in California but we are happy to be near our families again. We had a great 4.5 years in Sacramento and in addition to missing friends, I will definitely miss the beautiful weather we had there. Luckily it is starting to warm up in Utah but we have had a couple of snow storms since I've been back. Oh well, that's my luck :-P Here's a picture review of our last couple months in Sacramento. I will try my best to update the blog with the going's on here in SLC :)
Asher enjoying the last mini bottle of Martinelli's Apple Cider. He drank the entire bottle!
While dad was packing, he took time to cut a hole in one of the boxes to make a robot for Asher. Asher obviously loved it and ran around chasing Riley, me and Bo around the house.
POTTY TRAINING!!! Yep we have officially started the process. Fun, fun.
Please note that I built this cool track myself (with help from Asher of course). I only point it out bc I am normally terrible at getting them to connect properly :)
OAKLAND ZOO VISIT
One of our last weekends in Cali was spent visiting our awesome friends/cousins in Berkeley, CA. We took the kids to the Oakland Zoo for the day. It was a beautiful day outside and the kids loved seeing all of the wild animals. We adults even learned something from one of the zoo keepers about the size of the baboon's butts. I will not share the information on this blog but you can ask me in person or google it if you are curious :)
This picture was meant to show how tightly Mark was squeezed in the backseat between the two carseats. It was not a comfortable ride for him, LOL.
When Ashley asked Asher what his favorite animal was he immediately said "ZEBRA" very enthusiastically. This was news to me but we made it a priority to see the zebras at the zoo. Asher was delighted :)
Asher, mommy and a few elephant bums.
Cutie cousins after bath time watching a movie together.
Your son is so cute. And you have mad train track skills.
ReplyDelete