So a couple weekends ago we had some excitement on our street. Our friends next door texted and said "Are you seeing this? Look out your front window." Well I looked out the window and saw nothing so I decided to venture out to see what was happening. As I opened the garage I saw about 6 police cars blocking our street off and cops going in and out of a house a few doors down. The entire neighborhood had come out to see what was going on! Riley and Asher came out along with our friends next door and we all watched as more police cars showed up along with an ambulance and fire truck. We never did find out what happened but it sure was a sweet block party :)
The Newest Member of The Family.
11 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment