The past month has been busy with family coming out to help us with Asher as Riley finished up finals and I made my transition back into work. We have had so much fun having you all visit mom, Heather, Riley, Sharon, and Sarah! Thanks for coming to our aid over the past month! Asher, I know loved spending time with all of you :)
The past weekend was of course a day that has been greatly anticipated by us all for the past three years . . . . . . . dun, dun, dun, dun . . . . . . GRADUATION! Yes folks, it is official, Riley has completed three long and arduous years of law school and we couldn't be prouder of him! He has a huge diploma that now sits proudly on our mantel that declares he is a J.D. He was filling out this survey the other day that asked what level of schooling he had completed and he got to mark the highest option listed. It was pretty cool. He said something to the effect of . . . 'I've completed the highest level of schooling I can. If I ever went back to school, it'd just be to show off at this point.' (Sorry, babe, I know you put it a bit more eloquently than that so feel free to correct me :)
Riley's favorite part (and possibly the only part he really enjoyed) was getting to carry Asher with him when he walked. It was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. They announced both Riley and Asher's names and as Riley walked across the stage to get his diploma, he held Asher up over his head for all to see. It was awesome. Anyway, we got some great pics of the day. Here are a few for you all to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment