Friday, April 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Now that we are over 1/4 of the way to Christmas 2011, I decided giving the title a date may be important for clarification.  As you can tell, I'm not good at blogging regularly :(  These are pics from our Christmas/New Year's spent in Utah.

Oranges in our stockings quickly became balls that Asher loved to throw.

Grandma Cutler feeding Asher oranges.

Not too sure about Santa.


Favorite toy = balls 
Loved eating the candy even with the wrappers still on :)

More balls

My little reindeer.   

Loving all the dogs


Playing piano with cousin Sam

Not loving the snowsuit.


Going for a very cold walk outside the cabin

Loved playing with the pool ques.

Taking a break from climbing up and down the stairs.

LOVE IT!!!


Daddy pulling Asher on the sled


Ready to go sledding with mommy

Cousins Sam, Lucy and Asher

1 comment:

  1. Asher is the cutest boy that isn't my son. (Don't tell my other nephew I said that.)

    ReplyDelete